'Sheila' Edition P131 PIONEER GENERAL LEE DODGE CHARGER
The boys are back! And it's Daisy's cousin Sheila who'll be joining them! This special edition General Lee is rare to find and was offered to Australian dealers at the re-release of the model.
The General Lee Dodge Charger was made famous in the much-loved TV series ‘Dukes of Hazzard’.
This car is superbly modelled with the quality and detail you would expect from Pioneer.
19K ‘Dixie Power’ motor, tuned for moonshine runs
Fully detailed interior
Bo & Luke figures in car
Standing figure of cousin Daisy supplied in box
Scalextric Digital DPR ready
‘PurePower’ wiring loom
Model complete with display case and Special Edition packaging.
Spare Dixie parts bag included under base.
P016 vs. P131 (Comparison guide for collectors)
1. New image on back of sleeve (image of model with Daisy).
2. Smaller size space for reference label on bottom of sleeve.
3. R/T graphic on top left under ‘Charger’.
4. Large Pioneer logo updated on inside bottom face.
5. Small Pioneer logo updated on front bottom left.
1. New style silver coloured motor with ‘Dixie’ print.
2. Softer ‘Supathane’ Tyres.
top of page
Out of Stock
bottom of page